Saturday, October 3, 2009

My new dog, Monty


Hi Everyone! We got the word last night, and my Mom and Dad are in KC and I'm at Paige's house, but I got my letter from my new best friend, Monty. He is a black German Sheperd dog and is one year old. He came from Kentucky, and that's where my Mom and Dad went to school! Go Cats! Anyway, here is my letter from Monty:


Dear Margaret
Hello there! I know all about you! I had many a conversations with my good friend Emma before she left. I am so excited today because not only do I get to be your partner but I get to see my buddy Emma again. That is way cool. I hear tail that you are the best partner and that I am the luckiest dog in the class! I have been working so very hard to learn my job. I spend hours studying those smells so that I can get everything right. I promise you I will certainly do my very best to be all that you need and more. Karen says I am the sweetest German Shepherd she has met in a long time. In fact she said I was just like Lady. WOW is that an honor because she is famous. She is a famous Seizure Alert Dog and has even been to the White House with her partner, Alex. they wrote a book about seizure dogs and 4 Paws is in there and of course their famous seizure dog, Lady is all over that book, even the cover. She says we are just alike in personality so she knows I can be the best at my job! It is good people have such faith in me! My name is Monty and I am a year old! xoxoxoxoxo Monty PS Karen says I have eyes like her Ben, who was also a Black GSD and that makes me special.

No comments: