Saturday, October 17, 2009

Days 4 and 5

Monty in a down at Don Pablos, what a good boy.
Paige, me, Monty and Ashley



Jackie, the birthday cake, and Clarabelle







Jackie, Mary from Michigan (Max's mom from Amazing Augustos), Monty giving kisses, me and Paige


Here I am hugging my Monty.



We are starting to lose track of time. Seriously. What day is it? Paige flew in on Thursday, I was so excited I could hardly take a nap. It has been so great to have her here, and she is flying out tomorrow. We wish she could stay the rest of the time. She thinks Monty is great.

We went to the mall yesterday, and he was so well behaved and did everything so well. Mr. Mellow Monty.

I had another seizure in the wee hours this am, and he didn't get it. We worked alot of seizure work today with Jeremy. He talked about grooming, nails, ears, and all that jazz. We took Monty to a resturant and he did so well, he really is so well behaved. He is still somewhat tired, and we are hoping that he is coming out of his depression from the transition. Mom can get him to bark now, which is great. Clarabelle, one of the other seizure dogs, who is touching and doing her job with Luke, had a birthday. Her mom, Jackie, brought a doggie birthday cake, that she didn't like at all, but Monty LOVES it. Mom is using the rest of it for seizure work tonight. She might order a whole bunch to use at home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Margs, I've had so much fun visiting you and your mom, and getting to know Ashley and Paige. You have lots of cool chicks that hang out with you! Monty is such a sweet dog and SO well behaved. I can't believe how good he was at the restaurant and really, everywhere you are with him. He loves you,so I'm sure he'll learn to sense your seizures and alert your mom. Give your mom lots of hugs for me, because I'm going to miss her when I leave to head back to Michigan in the morning. LOVE that Gaer family. So glad we met last August. ~Miss Mary