Monday, October 19, 2009

Day 7

Monty hangin with me
Ehlena and Wonder

Here is Danielle, Tootsie, me, Kaylynn (she has Dravet too,) and Monty


Lots of dogs in down, Monty is wayyyy over there

I had a rough day. We went to training and Jeremy was gone, gone to prison. Jennifer did the teaching. She had all those dogs plus Connor in a down and it was like a dog crowd. Monty did great, he never got up. I was so tired, I didn't eat my lunch and so Ashley took me back to the hotel for a nap. The afternoon Mom watched a Red Cross dog video about dog first aid. Did you know you can give your dog CPR and the Heimlich Maneuver? But don't forget to muzzle if he or she is hurt, cause the dog might bite.

After my nap, Ashley took me back to 4 paws to get Mom, Stacy, Ehlena, Wonder, Monty and Emily. I got to say hi to Jeremy, he was back from prison. He said he'd see me in the morning. Can you tell I really like Jeremy?

Tonight Ehlena came over to play, she and Wonder are in the room right across the hall. She got the biggest dog, and she's the smallest kid. They look great together.

I'm super tired, so its off to bed. Monty is now barking for Mom when she needs him to, so he just has to tie it all to me when I'm having a seizure and we'll have an alert. He loves to cuddle, he's like a giant teddy bear.
Oh, and Mom has no idea how to delete the picture posted twice, but I really like Tootsie too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Margaret, I hope you got lots of sleep so you weren't tired out today. And I KNOW you're super excited because your dad was supposed to arrive tonight. HOORAY! Do I hear a margarita calling out to your mom?????

Miss you guys! Give Monty a big snuggle for me. Love, Mary, Doug and SD Max from Michigan