Thursday, October 29, 2009

Home for 7 days


The dogs and their bones













How can you not love that face?

















Monty checking on his girl at the Dentist















Margs, Tricia and Monty





















Dr. Waage, Tricia and Monty


Whew, a long day, a week back from 4 paws. Today I woke the house with a seizure at 5 am. Mom and Dad got very excited and tried to get Monty excited and asked him to bark. He just sat there and looked silly, but Miss Emma flew in, heard all the ruckus, and once she heard bark she went wild. They gave her treats for barking, still trying to get Monty to bark. He eventually kinda did, but not like Ems. Perhaps she'll learn to alert, and he can be my pal at school.
Mom and Monty and I hit the SuperTarget at 8 am, cause I didn't have to be to school until 10:45 due to ITBS, I'm too old for that testing. After buying the Halloween candy at Target, we went to Quik Trip for gas and an iced tea for Mom, her favorite. Nice, good, brewed, fresh, non sweet Iced Tea. Then, off to the Dentist to fill my third cavity. Everyone just loved Monty, and he did a great job. He got up once to check on me, I think he's beginning to like me. He goes to my bed to sleep. What a good boy.
Then off to school. Shorter day. Then after school we took Emma and Monty to the vet, my favorite person in the whole world, Denny. I gave him one of my pictures from the Portrait Studio, he said he would put it on his fridge. He liked Monty, and so many people said how handsome he is. He is truly handsome.
I'm off to bed, so I hope you all have a good night and continue to pray that Monty learns to alert to my seizures. He's such a good dog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys,
I'm glad you got to see Denny today! He said he enjoyed seeing Monty. I noticed you had your Blank Park Zoo shirt on! Nice choice! I'm glad Emma is barking too... Maybe you'll get 2 seizure dogs!!! Love and miss you all! See you Saturday!