Sunday, October 18, 2009

Day 6

Paige doing my hair
Monty supervising the hairdo


Monty the man


a hug



Ashley, me, Paige and Monty, with his eye on the cat Zoe



A beautiful fall day with frost on the grass and the trees ablaze in color. This area is truly beautiful and the back roads to 4 Paws are worth the extra time. Today in class they worked on tethering, and since I'm not much of a flight risk, we won't teather to Monty, but, since a girl wants what everyone has, I asked if I could have one of the red teathering straps like everyone else. Jeremy let me have one, and then he gave me a green training tab to put on the end to hold on to. He is so nice to me. Monty does well when I hold the back leash, and Mom holds the front leash. She took him to the mall for practice, and he's so good. We went to Meijer tonight and he did well too. He is such a good dog. Now for the seizure work. One more round tonight and off to bed. I'm so sad Paige had to leave today, it feels like she was hardly here. I can't wait to take Monty home to introduce him to everyone. They are all gonna love him, and I hope Emma does too.
We are sad our friend Mary left today too, she had to go home to see Max and Doug, who we met last August. She loves to sing to me, and she and Mom sang with the piano guy at Von Maur last night. They said it was great.

1 comment:

Linda Osborne said...

miss you Margs, love your new dog, can't wait to see both of you!!

Linda Osborne