Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Can Tuesday please come?

I am driving my mom crazy. I want to go get Monty. I really could have used him today, it was a long day, still not over. I had a nasty seizure at 6:30 am, then slept for a while. I had a 10 am 6 month dental check, where Dr. Waage found 3 cavities, in my 12 year molars. Nuts. He only fixed 2 because he didn't want to give me anymore novacaine since I'd had a seizure this morning. Trisha, my best buddy at the dentist who cleans my teeth and spoils me, can't wait to meet Monty. She read the Seizure Alert dog book and saw Monty's picture. I will take him with me when I go back October 28th to get my other cavity filled. Its hard to brush my teeth, and those in the wayyy back are the hardest. I also told them I wanted braces, cause I want to be like the other kids, but they told me not today.

I took a short nap and missed my lesson on my horse Freckles. What a day.

No comments: