Sunday, January 13, 2008

A kinda long day

Hi, Mom is too pooped too put any pictures in today. I got up late, took a nap, and have been pretty crabby all day. We were going to go to Sea World, but right before we turned into the drive it started to pour rain and thunder and lightening. We figured that they wouldn't let us near water in those conditions, so we turned around and went to the Outlet Mall. We shopped for while, and I got tired again, so we went back to the Villa and I took a nap. About 6:30 I had about a 20 minute seizure. I got up ok, and we went to the Candyland party. Before we got there we saw a man who had come with a service dog named Charlotte. She was so sweet. She had been a dog for an old lady and he inherited her. She gave me kisses. We went into the Candyland party and it was very loud and crazy. There were some volunteers from Japan that played with me. Then we had a dance party. We did the Chicken Dance, the Fast Food Dance, the Cha Cha Slide, and guess what, the Cotton Eye Joe! Oh yeah, and we did the limbo too. My helper was so nice to me. She had a hard time remembering my name. I couldn't tell you her name, it starts with an H. She is here to work at Epcot until October. There are volunteers here from all over, and Charlotte kissed a little boy from Montreal. They spoke French. Well, I'm tired again, so we hope to have fun tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Margaret, I am sorry you had a slight set back today, but what a great day you had yesterday. I am anxious to hear more about it. I miss your mom! I will be happy when you get back. Your mom and I will have to go to Mrs. Lowe's because her furniture gets delivered Monday.

Anonymous said...

It's Monday morning here at home. It's 18 degrees and the forecast is for cold all week. Some chance of snow flurries on Wednesday but little or no accumulation. Sorry the weather spoiled your Sunday plans. I hope things are better Monday and Tuesday.
Grandpa K

Anonymous said...

Hi Margs!
Guess what? Grace's friend Camryn got a new puppy on Saturday. They named her Sally!!! She is so cute and Tammy said you can come and meet her anytime. I hope the weather gets better for you. Grace and Andrew were excited to hear from you last night. We can't wait to see all of the pictures! Love, Auntie Laura