Friday, January 11, 2008

I MET BARNEY!!!

Oh my goodness. This morning I met Barney and BJ and Baby Bob!! They were at the GKTW this morning, and I stayed the whole time to see them. I got to see them first, and then watched the other kids meet him, and then got to see him again. I even got a group hug from all 3. I can't wait to see him again tomorrow. Mom's usb cord isn't working with the camera, so while she and I take a nap, Dad and Jacob are going to run to the Walmart and get a new one so I can put some pictures on here.

The trip yesterday was very long. We left in the dark and we arrived in the dark. Everyone at GKTW is so nice. There are so many volunteers here from all over, young and old, its really amazing. We saw a parade last night (no candy) and Santa and Mrs Claus. They had brought gifts to my villa, some movies, candy, some small cars I'm going to save for Tommy, its really something else. There are lots of kids here, and I think I heard someone with an Irish accent!
The weather is beautiful today, but I already need a nap, so I'll write more later.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Margaret, We are so excited for you and we are praying you have a wonderful time. Tell Barney Hi from Jim and gayle. Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I bet you were SO excited! We can't wait to see the pictures! Auntie Laura

Anonymous said...

Margaret Gaer - how much fun are you having? Bogey and Turlough are so excited that you got to meet Barney! They are wondering if Barney and Baby Bop have any pet cats. Can you ask them? We are so glad that you made it to Florida safely. We hope you continue to have a good time and please give Barney a hug from Tommy the next time you see him. By the way, tell Jacob he's a pickle.

Love, Kevin, Court, Mitchell and Tommy

SHELLY said...

Margaret, Jabob, Sally and Steve, I am glad to read you made the trip safely to Florida - I hope you didn't have any troubles and all the arrangements were to your liking. Now you should have plenty of time and sunshine to enjoy the parks and to have you "one on one" meeting with Barney. Don't forget to ask for autographs from the characters. I must get back to work but I will read your blog more over the weekend. HAVE FUN!! Shelly

Anonymous said...

WOW Margaret! What a terrific time you must be having! And to spend so much time with Barney and Baby Bop!
We are glad the trip was ok except for being too long.
Enjoy every minute!
Pat and Karen Sz

Tammy said...

Dear Margaret, We're excited for all of you and LOVE the pictures! What a thrill to finally meet Barney. Have FUN!
Love, Tammy & Mikayla (HBFF - HUGE Barney fan forever)

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I didn't know Barney was so big. Looks like he gives nice hugs.
You're mom said Barney didn't talk. Did he give you any tapes or DVD's to watch when you get home?
Grandpa K

Anonymous said...

Dear Margaret,
Hi from Lisa and the kitties.
I am so glad you are having such a great time in Florida and that you got to meet Barney! Tell your Mom to take lots of pictures!