Sunday, January 6, 2008

January 6

Today is my Grandma K's birthday. We went to HyVee for Breakfast, but I'm too tired to get to the party. I do need my nap. I may get to go see the birds at Mary's house tonight, I am excited for that. I really want to pack my bags, but my Mom said that she has to do the laundry. Shelly from Make A Wish came over on Thursday, the night of the big Caucus, and brought me some more nice gifts. Now I have a back pack, a hat, a t-shirt and a travel doodle to take, as well as a couple of cameras. She even brought a t-shirt for each one of my family! I can hardly wait to see Barney, and he is going to come to the Give Kids a World Village where we are staying, so I'll get to see him twice!!! I think my mom will cry, cause she's excited too. I can also ride a horse and go fishing there, its going to be great!

4 comments:

Sheila said...

margaret, I am so excited you get ot see Barney. I have never met Barney or any of his friends. While you are gone we are going to come over every day and visit Molly so she doesn't get too lonely. We will leave Paulie at home because she barks too loud and makes Molly nervous.

Anonymous said...

Margaret, we are so excited to hear about your trip to meet Barney! He is going to be so excited to see you! When you get back, let us know and I'll stop by and show you the big baby in my tummy! Have a great time and we are praying for you and your family!

Anonymous said...

MARGARET AND FAMILY -
WOW can you believe it . . . only two more days until you get on the big airplane and fly to Florida. And then the fun begins; Meeting Barney and all the Disney characters, Epcot Center, Animal Kingdom and the Give Kids the World Village. How about the mini golf, horse back riding and fishing. Maybe Mom and Dad can take you to the ocean too. I wish I could go too. Have fun and I hope to see you when you come home. Shelly

Wyatt's Dog said...

Margaret and Family,
This is Wyatt. I hope you have fun on your vacation. I don't know who Barney is, but mom said he is a dinosaur. Is he a velociraptor or a t-rex? Maybe you can get a picture and show me when we get our dogs!
Have a big fun time!