Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Final day in Florida

Well, its over now but the flying. I got up late, ate some breakfast, and took another nap. We went to Sea World around 2. What a great place. We saw lots of birds, dolphins, that we got to feed, penguins, sea lions and sea otters, sharks, and lots of fish. We got to see a show with some really smart sea lions. The weather was fine for it with my blanket and my coat. The internet is terrible here, so I will wait to put some pictures on til tomorrow, maybe in the airport. (Are there hackers there?) Oh, and we fed the sea lions too, and a bird attacked Jacob and the Sea World lady had to get it away from us. That was hilarious. I was really tired again, but we came back and had some Target salads and ordered pizza. Did I tell you that we can order pizza here and its free? Its pretty good too, lots of cheese. Nice people deliver it to your door. My Mom and Jacob went over and played the Dino Putt, they said it was cool. I guess we missed out on some stuff here, and forgot that Sponge Bob was here tonight. Oh well, its so hard to fit it all in. My Mom can't wait to see Molly, but doesn't want it to be cold. Thanks for all of your comments, its been so fun having you be a part of my trip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What wonderful memories you will have of this trip. Keep your pictures in a flip book where you can see them often. Kay R

Anonymous said...

What a great trip! I want to hear all about it when you are home.

Moe and Kinta say hi and want you to give them treats!

Uncle Creep (Craig)