Tuesday, January 1, 2008

January 1, 2008

Hi everyone. Happy New Year. I started off the New Year with a cold and a seizure. My mom and I heard fireworks last night, but we couldn't see them in the sky. I love fireworks. I really want to see Barney. I looked at the clock, and it said 10 to 12, and I thought it meant 10, and so I think its time to go. We go to Florida on the 10th, so my Mom had to explain to me that we don't leave at 10, but on the 10th. We have been marking off the calendar, but that is really slow. I want to take lots of puzzles and books and movies to Florida, cause I love to stay in a hotel and hold everyone captive. My Mom told me that we will be doing lots of things and asked me if I wanted to pack my swimsuit. I said no. I used to love to swim. Maybe when I see the pool at Give Kids the World Village I will want to swim. You all have a great 2008.

2 comments:

SHELLY said...

O.K. Margaret - It's REALLY going to happen. I just got finished talking to the ladies at the WISH office and they are getting your airplane tickets ready. I will be calling mom and dad to set up a time to come to your house with all your tickets and new Make-A-Wish t-shirts for you to wear on your trip. See you soon. Shelly

Anonymous said...

hi Margaret
I just wanted to tell you we missed you at my birthday party! But I know you're having fun with Barney. i loved the birthday card you gave me, and my present.
tell your mom and dad and jacob hi!

love you
Grandma Jo