Friday, January 11, 2008

I Saw Ariel!!





Hi, We just got back from the Magic Kingdom. We saw the most amazing fireworks show in the whole world. My mom videoed the whole thing, so some day you'll have to watch it with me. When we got there, we went to the Wish Lounge, which is very nice. They gave us some water bottles. Then we went to Ariel's Grotto and got to see her. She was so nice to me, she gave me a kiss and asked me if I was going swimming. She likes to swim. We went to find Snow White, but she isn't around much, they told us, so we are going to ask the nice people here to hook us up with a Snow White siting. Tomorrow we are going to Universal for the Barney show and another meeting. Jacob and Mom rode on the Space Mountain Ride. They said it was fun, especially cause they didn't have to wait in line. We love this first class service. I wanted to buy a watch, so maybe tomorrow I will get one. The weather was perfect for me today.

7 comments:

Linda Lowe said...

Sounds like a great day! Erin saw your Barney pictures and loved them. Hope tomorrow is fun too and tell Snow White hello!

Anonymous said...

Good morning Margaret. We're so happy you saw Ariel and she gave you a hug. You said she is beautiful. What a wonderful trip you are having, and we're so happy to be there with you via the pictures and blog. Have a happy day again today. We love you!! G'pa and G'ma K.

Anonymous said...

Hi Margs!
Andrew hopes you're having a good time. It is so cool you are getting to meet all of these people. We have to get Grace up for her game now but we're thinking of you! We love you! Auntie Laura and all

SHELLY said...

Margaret and the rest of the Gaers -

Thank you very much for creating this blog and keeping us updated with your trip. I love the pictures. WOW you have only been there a couple of days and have already done so much but still have a lot more you can do. I'm happy you have been able to meet Barney with his friends and Ariel. I remember when I first came to your house you wanted to meet both Ariel and Barney and LOOK you did. That's like two wishes in one. You are soooo lucky. I bet you will get the chance to meet other characters too. Have fun and be sure to let you parents and Jacob rest sometimes. Take Care. Shelly

Anonymous said...

Hi Margs. I was just getting caught up on your trip. This blog is a great way for us to see all of the neat stuff you are getting to do. The pictures are great. Tommy really likes the one of you and the dog named Lily. Bogey meows at Lily when I show him the picture. We hope you are having another great day today. Tell your parents and Jacob "hi" for us. Take care and we will be anxious to see new pictures soon.
Love - Uncle Kevin

The Bernabes said...

WOW! It sounds like you guys are having a great trip! I can't believe you got to meet Curious George...he is my favorite!! Thanks for sharing all of the great photos...it looks really warm there. We are really interested in the service dog that you are getting.....do you know what kind of dog it will be? Will it already have a name or do you get to choose a name for him? I bet Molly will love having a new friend almost as much as you! Have a fun rest of your trip!! Barney was so lucky to get to meet you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Marg's!!

My Mom sent me the link to your Blog. I hope that you had a great time on your trip and enjoyed every moment of it! I miss PEOPEL PE and seeing you! We are sharing something in common as I have had four seizures since September. I am going to try and make it back to Valley sometime this semester! Hope everything is well!!

Katelyn Hiller