Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Training Day 9

Can you believe we are almost done? Tomorrow we have to meet the trainer at the mall and get tested, I think Dad is going to make Mom do it all by herself. I sure hope she passes, cause I'm ready to come home. We learned alot more about what to do when we get home, these service dogs are alot of work. Emma did well for Mom outside with hotdogs relearning how to come. She gets into trouble with that nose of hers, but the trainer is sure she will learn to detect my seizures because of that nose. She did well in the drill today, he put seizure shirts of mine in one box, and other boxes were empty. Mom led her to the boxes, asked her to check, she would sniff, and at the box with the seizure shirts she barked! Wow, it was pretty cool. Then Jeremy hid a seizure shirt under a chair, and Emma was led to the area and sniffed and sniffed, she became more excited when she got around the shirt. We will play these games when we get home, and hopefully her sniffing skills will transfer from the box to the body of me.

Mom tried to upload a video, but its not taking it, cause I had to call it a picture, cause its in my picture file. Jeepers, what a night.

No comments: