Friday, August 15, 2008

Day 4 of Training







Jeepers, only 6 days left. I have been lounging all day at training while Mom, Dad, Grandpa and Grandma do all the work, and so does Emma, except when she is lounging with me. I love her to lie down with me. She is doing pretty well. We took her to Max and Erma's for dinner, and she stayed "under" the table the whole time. Mom didn't have to give her too many treats. Then we drove around til we found the Meijer store, and we took Emma in there. She has to have a gentle leader around her nose cause she likes to sniff so much. I'll post some pics. We are so proud of Shawn Johnson, maybe I'll get to meet her when I get back to Valley, since Emma will be with me when she and my Mom are ready. Whoo, that's alot of people for Emma to get used to. We still love her, she's so sweet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Margaret,
Emma is just a pretty dog.
You are so lucky call her all your own! Say hi to your Mom and Dad for me and give Emma a big hug.
I look forward to meeting her when you get back.
Lisa H.