Thursday, August 14, 2008

Day 3 of Training


woowee are we ever tired! You'd think that sitting all day and working a dog and trying to listen and watching other dogs would be so relaxing. Oh my, it is exhausting. I had another seizure today, at 6:30 am , and Emma didn't get it. Mom and Dad rushed in and asked Emma to check and speak, check and speak, its just all so overwhelming, but I know she'll get it cause she's so smart. We just love her. She reminds Dad and Mom of my Mom's dog growing up, Heidi. She was smart and loveable, and could "sit pretty" as Emma has been taught.

4 comments:

Doug and Max said...

Hi Margaret,
It's Mary and Mary! We love your pictures. Emma is so sweet. We love your mom too, she's awesome. So nice to meet your whole family. Jeff is enjoying talking to your dad and grandparents. We're SO tired too! See you tomorrow!

The 2 Mary's from the Augustos

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you!! I can't wait to meet Emma when you get home!! I will have to figure out when I can stop by before my school starts on the 26th.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful dog. I don't doubt you guys are tired. Lot's of stress going right now.

Anonymous said...

What a nice picture of you and Emma. What happened to your leg I see a bandaid?
Bonnie