Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The 20th!

A great weekend to celebrate the 20th.
Jacob and Dad just hanging, saving the table.













Here is Terry and Becky from the polka band, Barefoot Becky


Denny, my buddy, came to the Hessen Haus

Ashley starting the glowstick bracelets
Helping Mel with her bracelet
Paige came
Then we danced, with Grace and Kelsey
and Denny

Then on Sunday we had my party with cake, ice cream and presents!

Angela, me, Andrew, Maria and Denny doing a puzzle

According to Jeremy, a dog yawns when he is confused, so a lighted birthday cake must be confusing to Monty

My cousing Andrew lit the candles and helped me blow them out

Paige got me some new Flash cards

I LOVE MY BIRTHDAY!!!

1 comment:

fullsoulahead.com said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl! She looks so happy. Glad she had a great time.