Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Day After Christmas


Hi everyone. This is so fun. I love reading your comments. You are all so nice to me. I had a great time at church, they sang my 2 favorite songs, Away in the Manger, and Silent Night. My Mom taped them on her new video camera, I will see if she can get the video on the blog. It might take her a while. I got lots of nice gifts, but mostly I like to be with the families. I hope my Mom never takes down the Christmas tree. She didn't get many good pictures cause people were too excited and not cooperating. Here is a picture of my brother and I. Have a great day. Margaret

3 comments:

Beth said...

Hello Margaret. My name is Beth and I have a little boy who also has Dravet. His name is Alex and He is 2 years old. It is so nice to read your blog. I am glad that you had a nice Christmas, we did also. I hope you have a very exciting trip to see Barney! We are going to Ohio in May of 2008 to get a seizure dog for Alex also. We too are very excited. Good luck to you and I am looking forward to reading about your trip to Florida, Keep well and God Bless. Love, Beth Dalpe

KateintheUK said...

Hi Margaret,

How great that you have your own blog!

My daughter Laura, who is aged 8 and also has Dravet syndrome, also loves Christmas trees. I think she will be upset when ours comes down.

Laura and I look forward to reading about your trip to Florida. I hope you put lots of photos on your blog!

love from Kate and Laura in England.

Kim said...

Hi Margaret,
My name is Kim and I have a 9 year old son Ryan with Dravets. He fell in love with Christmas this year. I am so excited that you are getting your wish. Have lots of fun and take lots of pictures.

Love, Kim and Ryan