Sunday, September 14, 2008

Emma loves dogs




Emma loves dogs. She is doing well with Molly, my yellow lab who is 13 and just had major surgery on Monday to remove a 4 pound tumor and her spleen. Molly is recovering well, and the tumor was full of blood and not cancer. We are all very happy.


Emma likes to play at Paige's house, she is one of my favorite caregivers. Her dad, Denny is my buddy, and he is the vet who did Molly's surgery, he found the tumor.


This picture is Emma with Diesel, a Chesapeake Bay Retriever Puppy, and Emme, a Chihuahua, and they live at Paige's house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Margs I miss you! I love this picture of Emma with her neighbor friends. She replaced Max with new friends, just like he replaced her with Oreo, our neighbor dog! Tell your mom, the first lady, and your dad, the mayor, that Mary and Doug and Jeff and Max say hi. We miss you guys!!! Glad Molly is doing better..XOXO Mary