Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Baby, Its cold outside

My friends, BJ and Caytie, and their dog Tillie







Mom showed me my first Christmas present today. She let me put it under the tree. I love presents. I can't wait to go to church on Christmas Eve with my Grandpa and Grandma and sing "Silent Night" and hold a candle. Its my favorite thing.

We went to see Dr. Laux in Chicago on Friday. She is very smart and we are going to increase my medicine, to see if I can stop having so many seizures. More medicine usually makes me tired. My dog Monty had not figured out my seizures yet, but he is getting a little better at giving me one kiss. After the Dr.'s appt, we went to our friends house in Park Ridge, where they live with 3 dogs, Sadie, Ohio (another adopted 4 Paws ex-service dog) and Tillie, BJ's Mobility assistance dog. They were in our class at 4 Paws when we got Emma. They treated us to really good pizza and Caytie did puzzles with me and BJ helped. Then I stole Caytie's bear. You have to watch out for me, if I ask you about your bear, don't let me hold it!

1 comment:

fullsoulahead.com said...

A mischievious little bear stealer on your heads, ay?

Glad Margaret had fun.